Saturday, March 14, 2015

J. Crew - March

Last weekend when I was downtown I also spent a few minutes in J. Crew, where I had the chance to try on a few of their new pants. First were the Martie Pants (size 4, black). These fit similarly to the Capri Pants at JC, except for a higher waist, I believe. They also come in six (6) other colours if you have enough black pants. I liked the look and the fit of these a lot. The tee is the Metallic Stripe Three-Quarter Sleeve Tee (size S, ivory gold). Split at sides, this tee is all cotton and fits TTS.

Martie Pants (similar here, here, here)

Next were the Reese Pants (size 2, black). These pants have an elastic waist so they fit very comfortably on. They are all poly, so are wrinkle-resistant.

 Reese Pants (similar here, here, here)

The Ryder Pants (size 2, navy) fit the same as the wool Minnies or the Pixies on me. The fabric is a cotton/nylon blend with some stretch, so the pants are quite forgiving. The top was one of my favourites among the new arrivals last month, and is the Oversized Boy Shirt in Polka Dot (size 4, navy). Size 4 is my most common size in shirts at JC. The fabric is the beautiful cotton/silk blend JC uses for many of their shirts.

 Oversized Boy Shirt in Polka Dot (similar here, herehere)
Ryder Pants (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, some party or vacation pants: the Reese Pants in Graphic Peony (size 2, vivid ink). They fit the same as the Reese Pants above. The tee is the Pleated-Back Tee (size S, navy) and fits TTS.

  Pleated-Back Tee
Reese Pants in Graphic Peony (similar here, here, here)

That's all the pants I have for now. Do you have any favourites? Please share.
.
Through March 17, you can get 25% off full priced items at J. Crew with code SALELOVE. 

Hope you are having a great start of the weekend, everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Your pant reviews are just what I need. They all look really great on you. Did you have a favorite?
    I've been debating about the Martie and have the Reese sitting in my cart. Would you recommend sizing down in the Reese?
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, maryeb! I think my favourites are the Ryder, then Martie, then Reese, in that order. But this weekend i also tried the cargo and really LOVE those! I would take the same as pixie size in the Reese pants.

      Delete
  2. Love your review of the trousers, Rose!

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, SGS! Nice to see you visiting! :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.