Sunday, March 29, 2015

J. Crew - March (III)

I have a few more photos left from my previous trips to JC. First is the Zip Pencil Skirt from a previous rollout. I am trying size 4 below, which is the larger of my 2 skirt sizes at J. Crew. It is a bit roomy on me.


Since size 4 fit large, I decided to try on size 2 as well in the 'deep blue' colour. The smaller size is a better fit on me.


Tipped Twill Jacket (size 4, 'classic ivory'). This is my usual jacket size at J. Crew. The fabric has some elasthane in it, so it stretches a bit. I thought it was a fun, sporty looking piece.

 

Lastly, the Flounce Tank Top (size S, pink sand), my usual tee and top size. It's a cute top, a little bit sheer, and comes in three (3) other colours as well. The pants are the Ryder Pants and I blogged about them here before.

Ryder Pants (similar here, here, here)

That was all for now. I am lookign forward to some new arrivals for spring at J. Crew. How about you?

Hope you are all having a great weekend so far, and have a safe Monday out there!

4 comments:

  1. That tipped jacket is really cute on you. I may need to give that one a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like i ttoo, Shopping Celle!

      Delete
  2. That jacket looks awesome on you - your legs look like gazelles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jody! :) I am hardly a gazelle! LOL

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.