Sunday, March 22, 2015

J. Crew - March (II)

I have a few photos from my last week's trip to J. Crew. One of the favourites from the new arrivals was the Pleated Chiffon T-Shirt Dress (size 4, navy). I am 5'6" and this dress falls more than 2 inches above the knee on me. Size 4 fits large, so I would probably size down one size in this. On my feet you can see the Marlow Mules (size 8, seashore beige). They fit TTS, are quite comfortable, and I liked these a lot.

Pleated Chiffon T-Shirt Dress (similar here, here, here)
Marlow Mules (similar here, here, here)

Another pleated dress is the Chevron Pleated Dress (size 4, vintage peri). This dress is lined and is all cotton. It fits TTS on me, but I found the front to be too low cut for me.

Chevron Pleated Dress (similar here, here, here)

Slim Cargo Pant (size 4, coal grey). I loved these new cargo pants at J. Crew because they have a bit of stretch. The flap back pockets are also flattering.

Slim Cargo Pant (similar here, here, here)

The other cargo pants are the Skinny Stretch Cargo (size 28, pesto). They are a cotton/lyocell/elasthane mix and much more stretchy than the cargos above. I prefer the Slim Cargo Pant  for myself. The top is the Embroidered Colorblock Tee (size S, heather black ivory). It's all cotton and has a slightly loose fit.

Skinny Stretch Cargo (similar here, here, here)
 Embroidered Colorblock Tee (similar here, here, here)


What else I'm liking at J. Crew right now:
What about you? What do you like? Please share!

Hope you all had a restful weekend, and have a safe Monday out there!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reviews. I never would have looked at the cargo pants, but now I am intrigued. Ditto for the mules. They look nice and seem very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the previous year's and they have no stretch in them, so they are quite stiff, but I definitely these ones! Hope you do too!

      Delete
  2. I agree with KnitYarns about the mules. I didn't think much of them when I first saw them on-line. I love them on you.
    I've had the cargo pants sitting in my cart for a while, debating about whether or not to try them. They look great, too. Would you say they are tts?
    Too bad about the v-neck dress. I love everything about it, except that super low neckline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say i liked the mules from the beginning. I've had something similar years ago and i loved those too.

      I think the cargos fit TTS. Hope you like them too.

      Agreed about the dress. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.