Thursday, March 19, 2015

J. Crew Factory - March

It's been an extremely busy week so far and I haven't been able to post anything up until now. Earlier today I received an e-mail about the new J. Crew Factory arrivals, so I took a quick look through the site and loved what I saw. One of my favourite sweaters from the regular store is now available at the Factory. It is called the Factory Beaded Flower Charley Sweater. This version is made of cotton, while the other version I have is linen.
Factory Beaded Flower Charley Sweater

The other sweater I liked was the Factory Embroidered Crab Cotton-Linen Sweater:

Factory embroidered crab cotton-linen sweater


Factory Lace-Linen Tee in blush or white. The lace detail is gorgeous:
Factory Lace-Linen Tee

Factory Jacquard Motorcycle Jacket would look great with my black capri pants for a casual business office look.
Factory jacquard motorcycle jacket


Factory Golden Cuff Bracelet.  I love cuff bracelets, and this one reminds me of the Madewell ones:

Factory golden cuff bracelet



Lastly, the Factory Eyelet Baseball Cap looks adorable. It is all poly, so it is easy to wash.
Factory Eyelet Baseball Cap

These are my Factory picks. How about yours? PLease share!

Hope your week has been going well so far, and happy Thursday out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.