Sunday, March 8, 2015

J. Crew April Sneak Previews

Earlier this evening I received an e-mail from my lovely VPS with a few of the April previews, so I thought I'd share them with the rest of the JC fans.

First is a pretty sweatshirt, the Aquatic Floral Sweatshirt, paired with the Cuffed Lightweight Chambray Pant.

Aquatic Floral Sweatshirt C4703, $75
Cuffed Lightweight Chambray Pant B9519, $59.99
Crystal Palm Leaf Necklace C7480, $118
Crackled Leather Ankle Strap High-Heel Sandals C1450, $258

Next is the Mesh Wrap Dress paired with the navy Downing Bucket Bag:

Mesh Wrap Dress C1949, $128
Downing Bucket Bag B5555, $138
Wooden Disk Tassel Necklace C7547, $158

Dulci and Elsie heels:

Dulci Fabric-Bow Kitten Heels B8730, $225

And my favourite piece for last, the Double-Stripe Cap-Sleeve Dress:

Double-Stripe Cap-Sleeve Dress, $178

What do you think of the new previews? Please share!

I also received an e-mail from J. Crew letting me know that Tuesday 6-8 p.m. there will be in-store events featuring new arrivals.

Hope you had a great short weekend and have a safe Monday out there!

4 comments:

  1. Is the Mesh Wrap Dress offered in Tall? That's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi st! Apparently it does! You are in luck! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing the sneak peeks!! Looking forward to seeing all the new items, although it seems a bit early for an April roll-out.
    I'm thinking about ordering the Skinny stretch cargo pants with today's promo, but maybe I'll wait and see what the Cuffed Chambray pant is like. I love both of the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also had my eye on the stretch cargos. All my cargo pants are all cotton and a bit too stiff for my taste.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.