Saturday, February 21, 2015

Red

I took this photo for another project I was working on and thought I'd post it here as well. I got this dress at the end of the season a couple of years ago, I believe, and unfortunately, it hasn't received enough attention. I am determined to change that. :) This is the Origami Dress from J. Crew, by the way, and you may have seen it here or here before. I wore it here with the Everly Suede Pumps, also from J. Crew.

Origami Dress (similar here, here, here)
Everly Suede Pumps (similar here, here, here)
Crystal Edge Cuff Bracelet  (similar here, here, here)
OPI You Don't Know Jacques (here, here, here)

Do you have the Origami Dress? How do you like it? Please share.

Hope you are having a great weekend so far!

4 comments:

  1. I have this dress in several colors and I absolutely love it. I think its very flattering and not too short. I bought my red one at the J Crew Clearance Center for $30 (!) and the black and navy ones on eBay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite flattering,, isn't it? I received so many compliments on it! Glad that you were able to get it in the other colours as well! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this dress as well and own two - navy and black. I have worn it to work as well as on dinner dates. The style definitely keeps it interesting and the wool crepe material is fantastic as it drapes well and doesn't wrinkle much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see another Origami dress lover! I agree that it doesn't wrinkle a lot.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.