Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Outfit of the Day

Yesterday I wore this outfit to work and thought I should take a photo of it. This is the Embossed Floral Sweater I got at J. Crew last year and is one of my favourites. I wore it with the Patch Pocket Pencil Skirt, also from last year.  The shoes are the Collection Martina Calf Hair Wedges. Each time I wear these shoes I receive compliments on them. I don't recall ever getting so many on a pair of shoes before.

 Embossed Floral Sweater (similar here, here)
Patch Pocket Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here)
   Collection Martina Calf Hair Wedges (similar here, here, here, here)
Pave Acorn Necklace   (similar here, here, here)
OPI You Don't Know Jacques (part of the Take Ten Mini Kit)(here, here, here) 

Next on my wishlist is a pair of kitty print pumps. I have the Valentina Printed Pumps from J. Crew, but I think I would like a pair with a higher heel. Here are some to choose from:
There are lots of choices out there!

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

Spam will be deleted.