Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

This morning I received an e-mail from Madewell about their new arrivals and I couldn't wait until this evening to check them out. My first look was in the accessories section where I am always searching for new scarves. I have always loved the Madewell scarves, and this roll-out did not disappoint. The Silk Woodcut Diamond Scarf has some beautiful colours through it and I love it.
Silk Woodcut Diamond Scarf

The Stockholm Satchel in 'mink' looks like a great neutral colour for spring.
Stockholm Satchel (similar here, here, here)


 A cute sweater, the Drawcord Pullover Sweater in cotton and linen in a marled pattern:
Drawcord Pullover Sweater (similar here, here, here)


The Warren Sandal in 'english saddle' looks quite sturdy and is a great summer colour.
Warren Sandal (similar here, here, here)  

Silk Two-Piece Dress in Woodcut Paisley has an interesting cutout at the back which gives the impression of a two-piece
 Silk Two-Piece Dress in Woodcut Paisley

Lastly, my two favourite pieces: the Geo-Lace Eyelet Tank is all cotton and as the name implies, has a geo print pattern: 
Geo-Lace Eyelet Tank (similar here, here, here) 

The Geo-Lace Eyelet Skirt is the matching skirt to the top above and together they can pass for a dress, in my opinion, provided they are worn with a wide belt.
Geo-Lace Eyelet Skirt (similar here, here, here)

These are my Madewell favourites. Which ones are yours? Please share!

Hope your week is going well so far, and have a safe Wednesday out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.