Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

Early this morning I received an e-mail from Madewell about the new arrivals on their website. I just sat down to browse through them and picked my favourites. I hope to be near a Madewell store soon and try some myself.

The Quilted Rib-Sleeve Jacket immediately got my attnetion. My obsession with quilted items continues, it seems. Unfortunately this jacket is an online item only.
Quilted Rib-Sleeve Jacket

Speaking of quilted items, there is also a Quilted Cotton Baseball Hat in 'vintge canvas' or 'washed black.'
Quilted Cotton Baseball Hat

Last year I bought a very cute umbrella from Madewell and I noticed another I like: the Rainy-Day Umbrella in 'red spark.' 

 Rainy-Day Umbrella


Madewell cardigans are also staple items in my closet. For this spring I see a new line called Spring-Weight Cardigan Sweater. This cardigan comes in five different colours, and my personal favourite is the one in 'coastal orange.'
Spring-Weight Cardigan Sweater

The Sidewalk Skimmer in Leopard has been around for a few years, and this year's version will be popular again, I'm certain.
Sidewalk Skimmer in Leopard

And lastly, the  Oversized Boyshirt in Prime Plaid iin 'bengali indigo' looks beautiful paired with the white bottoms.
Oversized Boyshirt in Prime Plaid 

How about you? Did you have a look at the Madewell new arrivals? What did you think?

Thanks for visiting, and have a great Wednesday out there!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.