Saturday, February 14, 2015

Loft - February

Last week I also popped into the Loft store while at the West Van Village. A lot of new arrivals were already on the floor, and a lot of them in beautiful spring colours. One such item was the Lace Edge Sweater size S and 'petal pink.' The lace edge detail is not as visible on the website photo, unfortunately, but it looks beautiful in real life. The yarn is viscose, cotton and silk.


The sweater is quite a bit longer at the back than in the front, as you can see below. The cute skirt is the Jeweled Denim Skirt in Horizon Blue Wash size 2. I have bee wearing size 4 bottoms at the Loft consistently, but this one is size 2, so I would size down in this one. Of course it's very short on me at 5'6', but I couldn't resist a jeweled skirt.


Next is the Geo Elliptical Hem Sweater size M. Size S was all sold out and XS seemed too small for me. I would say it fits TTS. Like the previous sweater, this one is longer at the back as well.  This yarn is 100% linen and feels great on.

Geo Elliptical Hem Sweater (similar here, here, here)

Last, the Chunky Cotton Open Cardigan size S and 'forever navy.'  It also comes in a beige called 'oakwood' and a 'whisper white.'

Chunky Cotton Open Cardigan (similar here, here, here, here)

I have a few more items for a future post. Unfortuntely, I cannot see them on the website yet. Here's what else I like at the Loft right now:
How about you? Have you shopped at the Loft altely? What did you buy? Please share!

Hope everyone is having a happy Valentine's Day! I am wearing the J. Crew Heart Me Sweater today. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.