Wednesday, February 18, 2015

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

JC had a new roll-out today and as usual, I love perusing the pages and picking my favourites. The first item that caught my eye was the Pleated Chiffon T-Shirt Dress in 'navy.' It looks really cute on the model and I envision wearing it with a belt.
Pleated Chiffon T-Shirt Dress (similar here, here, here)

The next item I liked is the Lace Applique Tank Top. It comes in four different colours, but my pick is the 'heather carbon blush.' 
Lace Applique Tank Top (similar here, here, here)

Callista Gladiator Sandals. I bought a pair of JC such sandals last summer and have worn them to death. The leather was buttery soft and extremely comfortable.
Callista Gladiator Sandals (similar here, here, here)


I also own a pair of Seville espadrille wedges that got a lot of wear as well. I like this year's Seville Metallic Espadrille Wedges:
Seville Metallic Espadrille Wedges

Cuff bracelets always get my attention, and I love the colours of the Techtonic Cuff:
Techtonic Cuff (similar here, here, here)

The Oversize Boy Shirt in Polka Dot is made of the cotton/silk mix I have seen in many shirts at J. Crew. This fabric feels luxurious on.
Oversize Boy Shirt in Polka Dot (similar here, here, here) 

The Grommet Henley Sweater comes in five different colours and is made of an interesting merino/linen mix. Can't wait to try this one on.
Grommet Henley Sweater 

Lastly, the Collection French Lace Shirt comes in 'dusty blossom' and 'black.' It is totally out of my budget, but one can dream, right?
Collection French Lace Shirt (similar here, here, here)


These are my picks this time around. Which ones are yours? Please share!

Hope you are having a great week so far, and have a safe Thursday out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.