Monday, February 2, 2015

J. Crew - February

A couple of weekends ago CC and I stopped by J. Crew to see what was new and to check out the sale section as well. On sale was the Plaza Skirt in Glen Plaid  size 4. I liked the shape of the skirt as it reminds me of the Seamed Matelasse Skirt I got during the summer. It's shorter than I prefer in skirts (I am 5'6").

Plaza Skirt in Glen Plaid (similar hereherehere)

Next I tried on the Tailored Wool Pants in 'black', size 2. They were extremely comfortable to wear and didn't want to take them off. I am normally size 2 in Minnies and Pixies, but these fit large on me. 

 Tailored Wool Pants (similar hereherehere)

The Colorblock Jaspe Wool Top size XS and 'heather indigo navy.' This is one size smaller than I normally wear. The body fits large even sizing down, but the sleeves are just right. Any smaller and they would be too tight. 


Lastly, my favourite piece: the Slouchy Merino Sweater  size S and 'black pewter.' The merino wool feels very nicely against the skin. I loved the length and the colour of the sweater a lot. The fit is exactly like the name says, slouchy. :)


What else I am liking at J. Crew right now:
How about you? What's on your wishlist? Please share.

Until February 5, you can get 25% off regular price sweaters at J. Crew. Will you be participating in this sale? 

Thanks for dropping by, and have a great Tuesday out there!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your reviews! I'm re thinking the wool pants after seeing them on you! Did you size down in them or go with your regular size even if a bit large?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindsey! I didn't try size 0 to be able to tell if they fit better...maybe on my next trip.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.