Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Club Monaco - February

A couple of weeks ago I also stopped at Club Monaco to see what was new as well. Three pieces in particular caught my eye. The first one was the Wayland Sweater size S. The sweater fits large on me, so I think I could have easily gone for one size smaller. The belt improved the look considerably, in my opinion. The yarn is an alpaca/acrylic blend and it is very soft and warm.


Second was the Loraie Dress size 4. The fabric is Lyocel and feels great on. The colour is beautiful. It's a bit short on me, so I would wear it with leggings or thick tights. I really liked this dress! The pants I have on are the Pixies.

Loraie Dress (similar here, here, here)

Third, the Vergine Sweater Dress, size S and 'grey.' Sorry for the blurry photo on the right. The knit is a small honeycomb pattern I love. The dress is extremely soft due to the cashmere content. The bonus is that it is washable, albeit by hand.


Last week I also received an e-mail from Club Monaco regarding their new shoe collection. The most interesting ones were the April Slingbacks. I missed out on the similar slingbacks at J. Crew last year, and the Club Monacos seem just as beautiful.
April Slingback

Other Club Monaco shoes that I like are:
How about you? Have you been to Club Moanco lately? What did you think? Please share!

As always, thank you for stopping by, and have a great Thursday out there!

2 comments:

  1. I love Club Monaco. The SF store was recently remodeled and it is beautiful. I bought the Briley dress when I was in last month and it pained me to leave the Dace Jacket behind-though at sale it might be mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too. :) The dress you bought is gorgeous! Enjoy!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.