Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

New arrivals were posted on the Madewell website today, and this evening I had the chance to pick out my favourites. First of all, I have been missing the flare jeans lately. I have a very old pair from J. Crew which are a bit worn out, and the Flea Market Flares in Carl Wash would be a great replacement for them.

Flea Market Flares in Carl Wash


Quilted Drawstring Jacket is exactly my kind of casual jacket: quilted, in a khaki colour and machine washable. I love this piece!

 


The other outerwear item I like is the Travel Trench Coat. I love the shape and the storm flap on this coat.

 
 

The McCarren Tote in 'ground paprika' looks adorable. I love Madewell totes, and this one seems another good choice.

The McCarren Tote


The Glasgow Satchel in Washed Leather also come in a pretty, colourful version called 'red spark.' There is also a small Twin-Pouch Crossbody in Washed Leather that comes in the same colour.
 
The Glasgow Satchel in Washed Leather


As readers here may already know, I love bracelets and Madewell jewelry in general, and the Metalcraft Bracelet is on my wishlist.

Metalcraft Bracelet


Lapis Pivot Ring also seems like an interesting piece.

Lapis Pivot Ring


Madewell scarves are also my favourites and this roll-out had a few interesting ones, and among them, the Silk Porcelain Floral Scarf:

 Silk Porcelain Floral Scarf


That's about it for now. Did you check the new arrivals at Madewell yet? Which ones are your favourites? Please share!

Have a great Wednesday and stay safef, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't looked at the new arrivals lately- I always seem to miss the cool things anyway since I mostly just zip straight to the sale section, so thanks for checking them out first! Those flares look really cute!

    I did get the Lois bow flats last week when they hit sale and they're lovely- I can't wait for spring (and to get out of these darn tights!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, Sarah! Hope you get to wear them soon!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.