Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

Earlier this morning I noticed new arrivals at Madewell. I haven't looked at Madewell in a while, so I was pleasantly surprised to see quite a few items I liked. One of such item was the Silk Front Row Tee in Dot.I have a similar one with dots on the front only from previous years, and it is till holding up very well. This year's model is all silk and has raglan sleeves, though.
Silk Front Row Tee in Dot (similar here, here, here)

Denim Homestead Jacket is another favourite. It has a shirttail shape at the back and a checkered lining.

Denim Homestead Jacket

Denim Homestead Jacket (similar here, here, here) 

Shoulder-Zip Stripe Sweater in 'midnight' is also on my wishlist. This one is a heavier merino/cotton mix.

 Shoulder-Zip Stripe Sweater
Shoulder-Zip Stripe Sweater   (similar here, here)

The Handknit Basketweave Cardigan also got my attention. It has no buttons, so it can be worn either open or pinned with the kilt pin that comes with it.
Handknit Basketweave Cardigan  

Another cozy cardigan is the Shawl-Collar Wrap Cardigan Sweater. I wish it came in a few other colours as well.
Shawl-Collar Wrap Cardigan Sweater (similar here, here, here) 

The Gingham Midi Skirt in coton/silk is adorable. This skirt shape doesn't suit me, unfortunately, but I wish it would. 

Gingham Midi Skirt

Gingham Midi Skirt  (similar here, here) 

Flowerstamp Scarf. As readers here know, I am a fan of the Madewell scarves and have a few of them in my closet.

 Flowerstamp Scarf

Flowerstamp Scarf   (similar here, here, here) 

Lastly, another silk tee, this time the Madewell et Sezane Silk Tee in Bow Print. It has a pretty bow print and piping at the shoulders and across the back.
Madewell et Sezane Silk Tee in Bow Print (similar here)


These are my picks. Which ones are yours? Please share!

Hope your year and week is off to a good start, and have a greta Tuesday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your picks.
    I liked the Shoulder-Zip striped sweater, too, until I read that it has a cropped, boxy fit. I'm short, 5'3", but don't like to have my tummy show.
    Same with the Cloud Stripe tee. So cute, but questionable fit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks cropped, but not too bad, maryeb. It needs to be tried on first.

      Delete
  2. I love the look of that shawl cardigan! So toasty and so Californian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would look good up here in the Pacific NW too, Jody! :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.