Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Loft - January

Last weekend I met up with a friend and together we dropped by the Loft store. Quite a few new arrivals have made it into the store since my previous visit, and there were quite a few of them I liked. Among them, the Embroidered Diamond Softened Shirt size S, my usual size. The embroidery is well done and as the name implies, the fabric is exremely soft (and light). The skirt I am trying on is the Long Jacquard Pencil Skirt size S. The skirt is 27" long, and it hits me right below the knee. (I am 5'6", for reference). It is a poly/rayon/spandex mix and it is extremely comfortable.


Next was the Lace Front Shell in'whisper white' and size S.This top also comes in 'palest pink berry' as well as 'black.' It's made of rayon with a touch of spandex, so it feels very light on.


Ribbed Back Cardigan (size S,'fireball red') is a beautiful colour. The yarn is a poly/mohair mix.


Lastly, my favourite piece, the Foil Layering Tee (size S, 'dark ink'). The tee is 100% cotton with a coating of shimmer. It appears much more shiny in the website photo than in real life, which I like.


What else I am liking at the Loft right now:
How about you? Have you been to the Loft lately? What did you like? Please share. Currently, the Loft is having a 'FRESH START' event and sale items are reduced by an additional 60%.

Hope your week is a good one, and have a great Thursday out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.