Friday, January 16, 2015

J Crew New Arrivals Picks

A couple of days ago I noticed new arrivals at J. Crew and I couldn't wait to see what was new. A beautiful Cotton Cable Sweater was an instant hit with me. I love cotton, and navy is a favourite colour of mine. It also comes in ivory.
Cotton Cable Sweater  (similar here, here, here)

Resin-Coated Cotton Twill Jacket. I had the chance to see this in person, and can say after trying it on that it fits large.
Resin-Coated Cotton Twill Jacket    (similar here, here)

A striped tee is always welcome in my closet, and the Midweight Stripe Tee in 'ivory ruby' could be next:
 Midweight Stripe Tee  (similar here, here, here)

I know it's early days until I would be wearing something like this, but the Jeweled Flat Sandals look pretty. They will hopefully be on sale by the time the warm weather rolls around:
Jeweled Flat Sandals   (similar here, here, here)

I love bracelets, and the Jade Stone Bracelet is on my wishlist:

Jade Stone Bracelet  (similar here, here, here)

Dosa for J. Crew Shuktara Scarf is all cotton and the print looks gorgeous:


 Dosa for J. Crew Shuktara Scarf (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, the Collection Cashmere Back-Zip Tunic in 'heather orchid.'
Collection Cashmere Back-Zip Tunic (similar here, here, here)

That's about it for now. How about you? What are your picks from the new arrivals at JC? 

Have a great end of the week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.