Friday, January 9, 2015

J. Crew - January

I've had a few photos from a previous J. Crew visit for a while and I thought I should post them. The first one is that of the Hugo Guiness for J. Crew Dazzling Sweater size S. The colour is 'heather dusk,' which is a light grey. This is my usual sweater size at JC. The sweater feels very soft and comfortable. Currently it is on sale for $84.99 minus 40% with the code SALENEWS through January 12.


Next is the Pinstripe Side-Slit Sweater size XS, or one size smaller than I normally wear. This raglan-sleeve sweater is all merino wool and it feels great on. The back is slightly longer than the front.


Lastly, a favourite of mine, the Golden Ikat Tee size S. The tee is still full price, but will probably go on sale after the new roll-out. I liked the gold detail of this tee a lot.

Golden Ikat Tee (more ikat tees here, here

That's about it for now, but hope to have more reviews next week. Here are some of my picks from the sale section:

Fatigue Jacket (review here)

How about you? Did you get something nice this sale? If so, please share! 

Thanks for dropping by, and have a greta weekend, everyone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.