Monday, January 19, 2015

J. Crew - January (II)

Last week I had an appointment on the North Shore and I stopped by J. Crew afterwards. A few new arrivals were on the floor, so I took the chance to try some of them on. First, the Resin-Coated Cotton Twill Jacket  size S, my usual size. It fits quite large on me, and I would size down one size in this one, just like the website suggests.


The other jacket I tried on was the Wool Melton Hooded Bib Jacket size 4 and 'black.' It also comes in three other colours. The jacket looks really cute in real life. I didn't manage to close the zipper, though.


The Endless Shirt in Stripe is not new, but I wanted to try on the 'navy' version this time. I would wear this as a tunic, with a belt.


Lastly, a top from the previous rollout, the Retro Floral Popover size 2. Size 2 is the smallest of the JC sizes I take in tops.The top looks really pretty in real life and the fabric feels very silky.


That's it for now. I have a few more photos for a future post. 

Code ENDOFEASON will get you 40% off sale items (some of them 50%) through January 22. Will you be shopping this sale? If so, please share!

Hope your week has started well, and have a great Tuesday out there!

2 comments:

  1. I quite like that second coat and may check in on ot when I am in a real story in march!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.