Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Winter Vacation

I am on my vacation at the moment, hence not much is happening here. After a cancelled flight and trip continued by train, I finally arrived at my destination. Since I packed minimally, my outfits consist of either the Minnie or Pixie Pants, a tee for layering and a sweater. Here's what I wore today. The Miz Mooz Ora Boots were a new acquisition just before I left. I wanted some comfortable walking boots and found them at the Miz Mooz store in Vancouver. The boots fit TTS.

Winter Vacation


 
V-Neck Cashmere Sweater (similar here, here, here)
Minnie Pants (similar here, here, here)
Mexx Coat  (similar here, here, here)
Coach Duffle Hobo Bag  (similar here, here, here)
Miz Mooz Ora Boots  (similar here, here, here)
Jo Malone Orange Blossom Lotion  (available here, here, here)

Stay warm and see what I am up to here, if you are interested. So far, no other shopping than a lot of Swiss chocolate for me. :) How are you spending the end of 2014?

Thanks for dropping by, and have a great end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.