Friday, December 12, 2014

Loft - December

I have been looking for leggings and jeans lately for my upcoming travels at the end of the month, and thought of checking out the Loft store as well. I have previously tried on some of their jeans back in August and found them fitting nicely. I also heard good things about their leggings, so naturally, I had to try those on as well. By mistake, I grabbed the Petite Denim Leggings in Smoky Black size 28/6P in the photo below:

Petite Denim Leggings in Smoky Black (similar here, here, here)


I found them too short, obviously, so I grabbed a pair of the Denim Leggings in Smoky Black size 27/4. The fit is very similar in the leg, and just a little bit longer.


Next I tried on the Faux Leather Stripe Ponte Pants in Marissa Fit size 4. They are a nice alternative to the Pixies I wear.


Lastly, the beautiful Lou & Grey Quilted Leather Jacket size S and 'hazy grey.' The leather is buttery soft and the jacket the lining is a soft jersey fabric. Right now, this jacket is 40% off when you use code FESTIVE at checkout.



Lou & Grey Quilted Leather Jacket (similar here, here, here)

What else I'm liking at the Loft right now:
How about you? Have you visited the Loft lately? What did you like?

Hope your week went by fast (I know mine did), and have a great weekend, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.