Friday, December 26, 2014

Loft - December (II)

Last weekend I went back to the Loft to check out their leggings. I tried on a couple of them. The first were the Sateen Denim Leggings in Ink Wash size 27/4. The fabric is 98% cotton and 2% elasthane. They fit really well on and are very comfortable. On me, they hit right at the ankle. For a longer length, I would opt for the 'Tall' version.


The second were the Denim Leggins in Glamour Blue Wash also size 27/4. The fit is similar, but I think I preferred the ones above better. Cross Stitch Sweater (size S, 'soft berry') is a pretty knit with metallic thread throughout (close-up below) and comes in three other colours as well. The yarn is viscose, wool, cotton, nylon and rabbit hair.
Quilted Slim Ankle Fit in Marisa Fit size 4 and 'black.' I am not too crazy about how they fit me, as I find them short for winter. They seem nicely made, though. The tee shirt is the Jeweled Sequin Tee (size S, 'black'). I loved the embellished neckline and the sequins on this tee, which make it so festive.


Loft is offering 50% off everything right now, so it's a good time to shop, if you haven't done it already.

Hope you have enjoyed the holidays, and have a great end of the week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.