Saturday, December 6, 2014

J. Crew - December

I've had these photos for a while and decided I should post them today. The Reid Cone Denim Jean in Traction Wash were on sale, minus 40%. I tried on size 28, which is the size I take in skinny jeans at J. Crew. I really liked the fit, but I wasn't not crazy about the distressed look (read 'holes'). The top is the Matelasse Zip Top (size 2, 'vivid ink'). I am anywhere between size 2 to 6 in JC tops. I would size to a 4 if I wanted to layer something unerneath (like in the model shot). There is also an 'ivory' as well as an 'antique pine.'

 Matelasse Zip Top (similar here, here, here

Brushed Wool Funnelneck Sweatshirt (size S, 'heather bone') has become one of my favourites.I have several JC sweatshirts and love them all.


Chunky Turtleneck Sweater (size S, 'heather nickel') fitted quite large, so I would try to size down one size. There is also a 'pearl,' heather peri' and 'black' as well. The wool is extremely soft due to the alpaca content.
 

Lastly, the Merino Wool Belted Cardigan (size S, 'black'), which was one of my favourites from the previous roll-out, and which is now on sale. It's a great staple for any closet, and it comes in six (6) other colours.


Here's what else I'm eyeing at J. Crew right now:
What about you? What's on your wihlist? Please share.

Code MERRYMERRY will get you 25% off regular merchandise on your $100-140.99 purchase through December 9 or 30% off on purchases over $150. Card holders will get 30% off by using the code MERRYCARD. Happy shopping!

Hope you are having a great weekend so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.