Sunday, December 21, 2014

J. Crew - December (III)

This past weekend I was downtown again and as usual, a stop at JC was in order. I hadn't noticed the Excursion Quilted Vest in Buffalo Check before, so I wanted to try it on. The colour is 'red navy,' while the size is S, my usual size. The pants are the Lookout High-Rise Jean in Blacksmith Wash size 28 (TTS). I liked the higher waist and the fit, but I am still not a fan of ripped jeans.

Excursion Quilted Vest in Buffalo Check (similar here, here, here)
Lookout High-Rise Jean in Blacksmith Wash (similar here, here, here)

The sweater I am trying on underneath is the Mohair Fuzzy-Stripe Sweater size S, my usual sweater size. It's very soft and cozy, and doesn't feel itchy against my skin and is a wool/acrylic/mohair/nylon blend.

Mohair Fuzzy-Stripe Sweater  (similar here, here, here)

Another sweater, the Wool Metallic Braid Sweater, also size S and 'heather pewter.' This one is all wool and comes in two other colours as well. I liked the metallic braid detail on it.

 Wool Metallic Braid Sweater  (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, the Jeweled Roll-Sleeve Tee size S and'black heather gunmetal.' I liked the beaded neckline a lot (see the close-up). The sizing is a bit off, as it fits very large on me. I could have easily sized down one size in it.

Jeweled Roll-Sleeve Tee (similar here, here, here)

That's all for now. Code HOLIDAYTIME will get you 30% off full price items and 40% off the sale ones until December 26. Since I am taking off on that day, no shopping for me this time. I am off visiting sis and can't wait! Stay tuned for vacation pictures.  alot of them will probably be on my Instagram.

Hope you all had a restful weekend, and have a great start of the week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Rose.

    Thanks for all your updates this year. Loved reading along with your purchases.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, SGS! Lovely to see you here! Thanks very much and hope that you have a great Christmas and New Year!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.