Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas at Anthropologie

For the past several years I have been looking at the Anthro Christmas decorations. They are beautiful and unusual, so I like adding a few new ones each year. Among this year's favourites are the Sparkled Acorn String Lights:
Sparkled Acorn String Lights

and the Glitered Pinecone String Lights

The Polar Bear Ornament is adorable:
Polar Bear Ornament (similar here, here, here)

The Gilt Mercury Glass Ornament Wreath would look beautiful adorned on my door. 
Gilt Mercury Glass Ornament Wreath (similar here, here, here)

Mercury Glass Ornaments come in beuatiful colours:
Mercury Glass Ornaments (similar here, here, here


There is the cute Glass Fox Ornmaent:
Glass Fox Ornmaent (similar here, here, here)


and the yearly owl (or two). My preference is the Perched Owl one:
Perched Owl (similar here, here, here)

These are a few of my favourites. DId you peruse the Anthro site too? What did you think of the ornaments?

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great Thursday, everyone!



4 comments:

  1. Rose, my absolute favorite decorations - lately - are the Jenna Rabbits that I picked up on sale after New Year's last year. They are long tall rabbit girls in short skirts, sequins, mismatched outfits and very large glasses. I think I was the only Anthro shopper who got it, there were lots left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Jenna Rabbit looks adorable. Anthro has something for everyone, doesn't it? :)

      Delete
  2. Anthropologie makes such lovely ornaments- those acorn lights are beautiful, and I'm dying for the pretty little colourful sisal trees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Sarah! Love those sisal trees too!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.