Monday, December 1, 2014

Asymmetrical Zip in Houndstooth

I picked up the Asymmetrical Zip Pencil Skirt in Houndstooth  last weekend, and couldn't wait to wear it. So that's what I just did today. The houndstooth pattern is a mix of dark grey, navy, burgundy and a bit of khaki. The skirt is 100% wool, while the lining is poly. The skirt fitted a bit more loose than the solid colour version, and once I laid it flat against the ivory version, the waist was half an inch larger. I wore it with a couple of other grey pieces in my closet. The Merino Cielo Cardigan is quite a bit lighter and very close to the grey in the skirt in real life.


Asymmetrical Zip Houndstooth

Asymmetrical Zip Pencil Skirt in Houndstooth  (similar here, here, here)

Merino Cielo Cardigan  (old)(similar here, here, here)
 Tissue Silk Drape Tee (old)(similar here, here, here)
Burgundy Tights (similar here, here, here)
Stuart Weitzman Booties (old)(similar here, here, here)

I think it s a lovely winter skirt, and I alread received several compliments on it. Do you own this skirt? How do you wear it? Please share!

Hope your week has started well, and have a good Tuesday out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.