Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

Yesterday I noticed a few lovely new arrivals at Madewell and thought I'd share them with you. First of all, I really like the Wool Zip Vest. It's made of a wool mix with a sherpa fleece lining and collar, so perfect for the winter.
Wool Zip Vest (similar here, here)

Plaid Touchstone Sweatshirt is a wool & poly mix, and looks and feels more like a sweater to me.
Plaid Touchstone Sweatshirt (similar here, here, here)

I have several silk tees from Madewell and they look beautiful and wear really well, so I put Silk Front Row Tee in Ink-Spot Leopard  on my wishlist. 
 Silk Front Row Tee in Ink-Spot Leopard (similar here, here, here)

Silk Front Row Tee in  Colorblock is similar both in design and colours to the tee above:
Silk Front Row Tee in  Colorblock (similar here, here, here)

I love Madewell jewelry in vintage gold, and Helix Bracelet is my favourite from this roll-out:
  Helix Bracelet (similar here, here, here)

There is also an equally beautiful Helix Ring:
Helix Ring (similar here, here, here)

The Lindley Boot in 'rusted burgundy' is a gorgeous colour and would look great worn either with skinny pants or tights and skirts.
Lindley Boot (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, the Inkspot Leopard Scarf in similar pattern as the tee above. It's made of boiled wool, a favourite material of mine.
Inkspot Leopard Scarf (similar here, here, here, here)

What about you? Any favourites at Madewell this month? Please share!

As always, thank you for visiting and have a great Thursday out there!

2 comments:

  1. The Wool Zip Vest caught my eye, too. I especially love the collar. It looks like it might be too boxy for me, though.
    I love the color of the Handknit Turtleneck. I wonder where this is hand knit. That's a lot of work.
    The Inkspot Leopard print is lovely in both the tee and the scarf. I'm especially tempted by the tee.
    Thanks for sharing your picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try the vest on. I missed the Handknit Turtleneck, but I love the colour too! I have my eye on the tee as well.

      Thanks for dropping by, maryeb!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.