Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

I haven't been to the B&M Madewell for a while, but I was happy to check their website out today in anticipation for my trip there later this month. New arrivals have been posted, and here are my picks. First of all, the Introduction Sweaterdress in 'heather blacktop.'It also comes in 'heather birch,' but the dark grey is more suitable with my skin tone.
Introduction Sweaterdress (similar here, here, here

Another beautiful sweaterdress is the Cableknit Sweaterdress, in either 'heather maroon' or 'antique cream.' This is all merino wool as well.



Cableknit Sweaterdress, (similar here, here)

Quilted Down Coat perfect length for walks at the beach with my pooch.
  Quilted Down Coat (similar here, here, here) 

The Ames Boots in Suede in 'navy' look like they have a comfortable heel. The shaft measurements are also given on the website.
Ames Boots in Suede (similar here, here, here)  

Pinewood Pullover Sweater is all merino wool and come in six different colours. My favourites are the 'heather rosebud' and 'heather blacktop.'

Pinewood Pullover Sweater (similar here, here) 

The Reversible Transport Tote in 'gunmetal' and black. 

Reversible Transport Tote (similar here, here, here)

These are my picks. How abot your? Please share!

Have a safe Wednesday out there!



2 comments:

  1. I'm going to give that cableknit sweaterdress a try. I have one from last year and really like it. Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.