Sunday, November 9, 2014

J. Crew - November (II)

A few more photos from my trip to JC last weekend follow. The Oversize Sweatshirt in Exploded Floral looked quite pretty when I saw it in the store, so I had to try it out. I am wearing my usual size S, but as the name implies, this piece fits large. It's soft and comfy, and it made it on my wishlist.


Exploded Floral Tee size S, my tee size at J. Crew. It is also cotton and quite fitted.


Structured Necklace Tee (size S, 'ivory') is cotton/nylon mix with a bit of stretch in it and is the recent version of a jeweled sweat tee. The fabric is substantial and the tee fits large, in my opinion.


Lastly, the Beaded Chevron Popover in Taupe (size 4). This shirt was not among my favourites when it first appeared on the website, but I really liked it in the store. I am wearing my usual size 4 in JC shirts and this fits quite comfortably on.

 

What else I'm liking at J. Crew:
How about you? Did you shop the latest sales at JC? Please share. Right now, code GETWARM will get you 25% off regular price items and 30% off sale ones through November 11. Happy shopping!

Hope you all had a restful weekend, and have a good Monday out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.