Thursday, November 13, 2014

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

Yesterday JC posted the new arrivals, and as usual, I had to check them out. The Colorblock Lace Panel Sweater was a favourite from the previews, and I can't wait to see it in real life.
Colorblock Lace Panel Sweater

Merino Wool Belted Cardigan is on my wishlist from the new stock. I am looking forward to see the 'electric red.'
Merino Wool Belted Cardigan

Shearling-Lined Sweatshirt. I have been waiting for JC to bring back the shearling lined hoodies, but this will also do. 
Shearling-Lined Sweatshirt

Silk Georgette Lace Blouse is gorgeous and comes in 'shell pink', 'ivory' and 'black.' I have my eye on the black version.
Silk Georgette Lace Blouse

I love pencil skirts, so I was happy to see the Asymmetrical Crossover Pencil Skirt. Too bad it only comes in black.
Asymmetrical Crossover Pencil Skirt

I do not recall seeing the Elsie Velvet Pumps before. I have been looking for a pair of red shoes, and the 'rusty clay' colour would be perfect.
Elsie Velvet Pumps 

Lastly, the Mongolian Shearling Infinity Scarf looks luxurious:

Mongolian Shearling Infinity Scarf 

How about you? What did you like? Please share!

Thanks for visiting, and have a great day out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.