Friday, November 7, 2014

J. Crew December Sneak Previews

Earlier this evening my lovely VPS sent me a few sneak preview images from the December roll-out, so I thought I'd share them with you. First, the beautiful Buffalo Check Bomber Jacket paired up with the Asymmetrical Zip Pencil Skirt in Wool.

 Buffalo Check Bomber Jacket B6976 (similar here, here)

An interesting dress for the up-coming season:

 Collection Gilded Chevron Shift Dress B5943 (similar here, here, here)
Collection Shawl-Collar Tux Blazer B6955 (similar here, here, here)

A longer, belted, merino wool cardigan, hopefully in several other colours.

Merino Wool Belted Cardigan B7021 (similar here, here, here)
Drapey Tuxedo Top B4168  (similar here, here, here)
Toothpick Jean in Rogers Wash B6350 (similar here, here, here)
Floppy Hat B7444 (similar here, here, here)
Nike Internationalist Sneaker B3667 (similar here, here, here)
Mini Tassel Necklace C0122 (similar here, here, here)
Moon Pendant Necklace C0123 (similar here, here, here)
Starry Plate Pendant Necklace (similar here)

Lastly, my favourite look. I love the simplicity of this outfit. Looks great with the light coloured pumps.

 Colorblock Lace Panel Sweater B6510 (similar here, here, here)
Matelasse Maddie Pant B5337  (similar here, here, here)
Glacier Bracelet C0131
Crystal Netting Bracelet C0131
Dangling Dart Bracelet C0134

 What did you think of some of these previews? Anything that speaks to you? :) Please share!

Today I happened to be downtown after a meeting at the end of the day, and I finally got the  Asymmetrical Zip Pencil Skirt in Wool. I have tried this skirt on a couple of occasions, and since it just hit sale minus 30%, the store honoured the website promo and I finally got it. Since I already have a nacy version, I went for the ivory colour, and can't wait to wear it soon!

Hope you all had a good week, and have a great weekend!

 


12 comments:

  1. Thanks Rose! I am disappointed so far. Doesn't seem very holiday like to me. Will be curious to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree,,, not much glitter so far. I am curious too!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing Rose. Not much to get excited about..I usually change my mind once I see the stuff online/and seeing the items in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me, JSR. I am waiting to change my mind also. :)

      Delete
  3. I think that last sweater has potential, but would have to try it on. Thanks for the preview!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try it on too. You are welcome, cate!

      Delete
  4. I don't know where they're going with any of this. Thanks for sharing pics, Rose. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will have to wait and see. You are welcome, gigi!

      Delete
  5. I kind of like the buffalo check bomber, although I don't really understand the styling. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it goes well with the zip pencil skirt, which has a casual vibe to it. You are welcome, EL!

      Delete
  6. Feels dark and dreary to me. Where is the holiday, festive spirit? And I for one, won't wear track pants to a cocktail party, anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully there will be some sparkle, somewhere.... They had some made of sequins a couple of years back.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.