Saturday, November 15, 2014

Gap - November

I haven't been to the Gap in a long time, so I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into one last week. One of the first items that caught my eye was this colourful Festive Plaid Wool Moto Jacket (size S). It fits TTS and I love the colour of the jacket.


Next was the Stripe Merino Sweater (size S, 'heather charcoal'). I am wearing my usual size S, but it feel a little bit tight, so I would size up. I loved how fine the wool was and the colours. There is also a 'navy & red' version as well.


I love the Gap tees, and the Side-Zip Tee is one of them. I am trying on size S again in 'heather gray.' It's all cotton and I love that it is a bit longer.

Side-Zip Tee (similar here, here, here)

And lastly, the Ribbed V-Neck Cardigan in 'rich wine,' size S. I loved the softness and the other colours this cardigan comes in. 

Ribbed V-Neck Cardigan (similar here, here, here)

What else I liked at the Gap:
How about you? Have you visited the Gap lately? What did you think?

THanks for dropping by, and have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.