Friday, November 21, 2014

Asymmetrical Zip

The Asymmetrical Zip Pencil Skirt has been on my wishlist for a while. Since it went on sale a while back, I decided to go for the ivory version when it hit sale. I love the front zip off centre on this skirt, and now I am thinking of the Asymmetrical Zip Pencil Skirt in Houndstooth as well. Here's how I wore it last week:

Zip Pencil Skirt


Asymmetrical Zip Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here)
Double Stripe Crepe Blouse (similar here, here, here)
Geox Shoes (similar here, here, here)


Guerlain Meteorites Pearls (available here, here, here)
Guerlain Meteorites Powder Brush (available here, here, here)
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment (similar here, here, here)

Do yo have this skirt? How do you wear it? Please share!

Through Sunday, JC is offering 30% off select regular priced merchandise or an additional 30% off sale items with code SHOPNOW. 

Hope your week has ended well and have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I've had my eye on the Asymmetrical Zip Pencil Skirt for a while too, but in the houndstooth. Kind of itching for it now that it's on sale and with extra 30% off...my only concern is that at 24", it's kind of long. Where does it hit you? Is it below the knee? Is it comfortable? :)

    www.crewlade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ran! I am 5'6" and it hits me just above the knee. See more pics here. I love the houndstooth version too! :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.