Sunday, October 26, 2014

Woodsy Floral

While visiting our Loft Village store this weekend, I found the Woodsy Floral Sweater on super sale.  I had previously tried this sweater on here. I went with the 'deep hydrangea blue' this time, since I could pair it well with quite a few items in my closet. One way is with the Patch-Pocket Pencil Skirt I got last year, which is a favourite of mine.

Woodsy Floral Sweater (similar here, here, here)
Patch-Pocket Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here)
Geox Pumps (old)(similar here, here, here)
 Jo Malone Orange Blossom Body Lotion (here, here, here)
Fresh Sugar Advanced Lip Therapy Treatment (here, here, here, tinted here)
Looking Glass Memento Charm  (similar here, here, here)

Loft is offering a 60% off sale items right now, so a lot of good deals are to be found.Will you be shopping Loft this sale? If so, what will you be getting? Please share.

Hope you all had a restful weekend, and have a great Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.