Thursday, October 16, 2014

Silk Star

Today I wore my Silk Star Blouse from JC and received several compliments on it. I paired it with the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Tipped Wool this time. Our rainy weather is finally here, after an incredible summer and month of September. So it's back to wool sweaters and skirts again.

Silk Star
J. Crew Silk Star Blouse (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Tipped Wool (similar here, here, here
Tommy Hilfiger Suede Belt (old)(similar here, here, here)
Coach Parker Hobo Bag (old) (similar here, here, here)
Geox Suede Pumps (similar here, here, here)
Jo Malone Orange Blossom Body Lotion (here, here, here)

I also found a new lip product I like. It is from Fresh and it's called Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment:

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment (similar here, similar tinted here)

Thanks for dropping by and have a great end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.