Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

I haven't visited Madewell in a while, and I was pleasantly surprised to see new arrivals on their website. As some of you may know, I have loved Madewell since the very first time I set foot in one of their stores. I just wish they would open up here soon.

Quite a few new items got my attention this time, such as the Madewell Et Sezane Silk Tee in Bow Print. I love the Madewell silk tees and can attest they wear well, as I have several of them.
Madewell Et Sezane Silk Tee in Bow Print

Another one are the Madewell Et Sezane Front-Tie Boots. I love the sturdier heel and the printed calf hair on these boots.
Madewell Et Sezane Front-Tie Boots

Mood Dot Pullover is just adorable. I just wish it was a different fabric, as I cannot wear poly against my skin. It might work layered with a thin tee or a shirt.
Mood Dot Pullover

Manuscript Dress measures 35" from the shoulder, and would look great worn with my Pixie Pants. I love that it's all wool. It reminds me of a dolman sleeve merino wool dress I got at JC about three years ago.
Manuscript Dress (similar here, here, here)

I am drooling over the Leather Wrap Midi Skirt. I used to have a very pretty black leather skirt many years ago, and I recall wearing it a lot.
Leather Wrap Midi Skirt (similar here, here, here)

Cashmere Varsity Sweatpants would be fantastic for those chilly days when going for a walk with my pooch.

Won Hundred Claire Cardigan also reminds me of a sweater coat I had many years ago in a natural wool colour. It would look great worn with a belt.
Won Hundred Claire Cardigan (similar here, here, here) 

Last but not least,  the Mistplaid Scarf. Madewell's scarves are soem of my favourites, and this one also has my colours:
 Mistplaid Scarf

These are my picks. Which ones are yours? Please share!

Hope you had a great week so far, and happy Thursday, everyone! It's the end of the week for me, as I get a day off in October in lieu of my birthday, so I am lucky enough to have another long weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I love this rollout too. I didn't notice the scarf until you posted this and now I want it. I have my eye on the Silk Tailored Tee in Ascot Grid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that tee as well It's really pretty!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.