Saturday, October 11, 2014

LOFT - October

Last week's trip in the Village also meant a stopover at the Loft. I noticed a few new arrivals in the store and among them, the Whisper Stripe Pullover (size S, 'castaway navy'). This is a nylon/wool/alpaca mix which feels extremely soft to the touch. The fit is TTS.



Another cute sweater was the Windowpane Sweater (size S, 'intense burgundy'). The contrast yarn is burgundy, which didn't photograph well, unfortunately. It has a boxier, shorter cut, with larger bracelet sleeves. This sweater is 100% merino wool, so it will be really cozy in the winter.


What really got my attention were the items in the Lou & Grey collection though. First, the Lou & Grey Peppered Dress (size S, 'black'), a mix of cotton and poly with a touch of spandex.


Second, I liked the Lou & Grey Slate Tunic (size S). I loved the colour combo and the feel of this tunic/sweatshirt. The very short skirt is the Lou & Grey Ottoman Stripe Skirt (size S). It's very pretty IRL and comes in three different colourways.


Lastly, the Lou & Grey Stripe Pencil Skirt  (size S, 'rich indigo'). The length on this skirt worked much better for me. It's stretch terry and it's very easy to wear. I liked this skirt a lot.


What do you think of the LOFT offerings these days? I am starting to like them again. How about you? Please share!

Hope you are all having a wodnerful weekend so far, and to all the Canucks, Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't purchased anything from Loft in a very long time, but they have really started to look much better to me as of late. If they offered a lower threshold to get free shipping I would be willing to try an item or two.That slate tunic is very cute! Thank you for all the reviews! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melissa! I am waiting for some pants to go on sale, but other than that, I don't really need a lot more. You are welcome! :)

      Delete
  2. I love that top look on you and the pencil skirt looks fab with those sandals. You know, I've never ventured into Loft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jody! It's time... they have some cute items. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.