Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Loft - October (II)

A while back I noticed some new arrivals on the Loft website and stopped into the B&M store to check them out in person. One of them was the beautiful Coatigan in 'charcoal heather' and size XS/S. The texture is that of boiled wool, but it is a wool mix, in fact.

Coatigan (similar here, here, here)

This Coatigan also comes in petite sizes in 'black.' I am trying a Petite Medium in the photo below. It is much shorter than regular sizes, but I could wear it as an open cardigan.

Coatigan (similar here, here, here)

The cute sweater dress underneath is the Ivy Jacquard Sweater Dress size S. ThHis is also a wool mix. The background looks grey in the photo below, but it is actually a taupe. I really liked this sweaterdress a lot.


What else I liked at the Loft:
How about you? Anything you got at the Loft lately? Please see my OOTD here for the latest Loft item I acquired.

Hope your week is going well so far, and have a great Thursday out there!



2 comments:

  1. I have purchased a LOT from Loft lately, including the sweatshirt/sweater in the same print you have on in the dress. Wore it yesterday with a chambray shirt underneath and it was so comfortable and cute. You have to watch the fabric content but most of the time I wait for the 50% off sale so I am satisfied with what I get for the price paid. I'm excited to see Loft's holiday roll out.

    The coatigan looks cozy and soft. I will definitely try that on next time I go to the store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi shopalot! I am liking the Loft a lot these days too! I will have to look for the sweatshirt when I go next weekend. Your outfit sounds cute!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.