Monday, October 6, 2014

J. Crew - October

This past weekend I met up with CC for lunch and as usual, we ended up at JC, among other places. I have had my eye on the Asymmetrical Zip Pencil Skirt in Wool (size 4, 'heather carbon'). I loved the weight of the wool and the fit of this skirt a lot. I already have a skirt in this colour wool, but I may consider one of the other two colours because I like the style a lot. The sweater is the Boiled Wool Zip Sweater (size S, 'navy sand'), also a favourite.



Next I tried on the beautiful Stadium-Cloth Hooded Zip Coat in Colorblock (size 4, 'heather cement gravel'). The fabric is similar to the stadium cloth from previous years and the coat fits TTS. As you can see from the side photo, the front is a darker grey than the back.

Stadium-Cloth Hooded Zip Coat in Colorblock (similar here, here, here, here)

Another coat, the Wool Melton Boyfriend Coat (size 4, 'navy'). This is the smaller of my two sizes for coats, but it fits huge on me. Even though it is supposed to have an oversize fit, I would try a smaller size on my next trip. The fabric is very soft to the touch.

Wool Melton Boyfriend Coat  (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, the Zip Tunic Sweatshirt size S, my usual size in tops. I am trying on the 'heather burgundy' here. The sweatshirt is quite big on me, but it is supposed to fit like a tunic.

Zip Tunic Sweatshirt (similar here, here, here)

What else I'm liking at JC right now:
J. Crew is offering 40% off sale items through October 9 with code SOSWEET. Will you be taking advantage of this sale? If so, please share! :)

Hope you all had a great start of the week, and have a great Tuesday ! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the reviews, Rose! I love the skirt on you! You really should get one. The heather burgundy is such a lovely shade. Even though I do not really care for all the added zippers on clothing items as of late, I do like that zip tunic sweatshirt, as it seems like the zippers are less obtrusive. What did you think about them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melissa! I think I may get the white one instead, as I already have a burgundy skirt as well. We'll see. :) I have to admit i didn't mind the zipper at all.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.