Monday, October 27, 2014

J. Crew - October (IV)

This past weekend I popped into the JC store hoping to see some of the new arrivals. Unofrtunately, I was a couple of days too early, as the new stock was in stores toay only. I did manage to check out some of the previous roll-out's offerings, though. Among them, the  size 6. The fabric is a wool mix with a leather trim. It looks adorable in real life, although it is a bit too short for me. Fits TTS, in my opinion.


Next was a pretty ivory coloured top, the Tassel Trim Top size 2.  I am anywhere between size 2 to 6 in tops and shirts at JC. I think I would settle for a size 4 and would wear it with a belt over it.

 Tassel Trim Top (similar here, here, here)

Cap-Sleeve Shirttail Blouse (size 2, 'dark poppy') is made from a similar fabric as the top above and comes in five other colours. The fabric feels really silky on. I think I would size up in this one as well.


Lastly, my favourite piece, the  Pinstripe Zip Sweater, size S, my usual sweater size. The sweater is all wool, with knit back and sleeves and a pinstripe fabric front.


Code STYLETREAT will get you 25% off regular priced items and 30% off sale one at JC through October 31. Will yo be shopping this sale? Please share. Personally, I am hoping for a few items to go on sale soon and am holding out until then.

Hope your week has started on a good note, and have a safe Tuesday out there! We are bracing for another big rainstorm here. In fact, the entire week looks like it's going to be all rain. 



4 comments:

  1. I like that red on you rose. And the zipper number suits you too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jody! I like them too. :)

      Delete
  2. I love you in the red especially! But then, I love red.... Nothing for me this time - have two things on order to try - the alabaster velvet pants and the dusty quartz drapey wool sweats. Not sure of either! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love red, Wendy! Can't wait for your reviews!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.