Monday, October 13, 2014

J. Crew - October (II)

Earlier today I was in town to meet up with a friend and as usual when I am downtown, I visited J. Crew. I noticed a couple of new items I hadn't seen there before. I also tried a few of my previous try-outs in smaller sizes. One of the new items was the Roll-Sleeve Tee With Bow size S, my usual tee size. I am trying on 'ivory black,' but as you may already know, this tee also comes in 'sunwashed blush' and 'marled graphite black' as well. The pants are the Dannie Pants size 4. I tried these in a larger size earlier. but I think the 4 is a better fit on me.

Dannie Pants (similar here, here, here)

Next was the Sweater-Front Sweatshirt size XS and 'heather bone camel.' Usually I wear size S in sweatshirts, but this one seemed too big when I looked at it on the hanger, so I grabbed a smaller size instead. The sweatshirt part is cotton, while the front panel is merino wool. I liked this one a lot.


The Excursion Quilted Vest (size S, 'bright ivory') is not new, but I thought it would look cute with the sweatshirt and the pants.  


And lastly for now, the Merino Wool Glen Plaid-Panel Sweater also size XS. The website seems sold out in this item, but I saw plenty in the store. It looks much nicer IRL than on the website photo.


What else I like at JC right now:

Stadium Cloth Hooded Zip Coat In Colorblock
Asymmetrical Zip Pencil Skirt
Brushed Mohair Boyfriend Sweater
Flannel Shirt in Brilliant Sea Check

Until midnight tonight,the WEEKENDPLANS code is still in effect for 30% off regular price merchandise and 40% off sale items. DId you shop this sale? If so, what did you get? PLease share!

Hope you all had a long weekend and have a great week ahead!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sort of obsessed with black bowed shirts and tops just now which reminds me I need to go to work out how to wear mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect under a blazer, and no need of jewelry. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.