Friday, October 17, 2014

J. Crew - November Sneak Preview

Earlier today my online Very Personal Stylist sent me some November previews, so I thought I would share them with all the JCAs.

First, a lovely pink coat:

Double-Cloth Cocoon Coat (B5348, $365)(similar herehere, here, here)
Vintage Denim Jacket in Bodrum Wash (B1100, $150) (similar here, here, here)
Donald Robertson for J. Crew Cheetah Tee (B7225, $45) (similar here, here, here)
Broken-In Boyfriend Jean in Walker Wash (B5325, $148) (similar here, here, here)

 Second, some cool pants and heels:

Mohair Cardigan (B52558, $89.50)(similar here, here, here)
Seamed Panel Tee (B5703, $59.50)(similar here, here, here)
Seamed Military Pants (B4963, $98)(similar here, here, here)
Elsie Metallic Camo Pumps (B4119, $278)(similar here, here)

 Third, pretty tunic and heels:

 Chateau Parka (B3901, $365)(similar here, here, here)
Collection Cashmere Zip-Back Tunic (B7067, $298)(similar here, here, here)
End-on-End Shirt (B6048, $78)(similar here, here)
Broken-in Boyfriend Jean in Walker Wash (B5325, $148)(similar here, here, here)
Dulci Printed Kitten Heel Pump (B0376, $228)(similar here, here, here)

Which one's your favourite? I really like look #2 for myself. I am beginning to like the idea of printed pumps more and more, since I don't have any in my closet.

Hope you are all having a great end of the week!

A favourite song from one of my favourite shows, Suits.



10 comments:

  1. I love the first look even though pink and I are not friends. The coat is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BB, meet your new firend then. :))

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing!! I like all of the looks. The pink coat is gorgeous and I love printed heels, although I don't own any, either. I think they add a lot of interest to an outfit.
    Look 2 might be my favorite, although look 1 is a really close 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized I lied about printed heels. I do have the Valentinas in printed leopard from a couple of year ago. I just stored away all my summer sandals and brought out the fall/winter/spring shoes to the entrance closet, and that's when I realized my mistake.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing the images, Rose! I also like all three of the looks, but the second one is my favorite. Those pants are really cute, and will most likely end up on my wishlist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested in the mohair cardigan. I have two old school ones & would love more colors if the quality is on par with the old days:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always loved mohair and have several sweaters made with it.

      Delete
  5. I am interested to see that pink coat. It says it's a cocoon coat, but the style looks different than the ones they sold earlier this fall. It doesn't have the faux cuffs or the slash pockets.

    That mohair cardigan looks beautiful. I never remember which one sheds, alpaca or mohair? Anyone know? I've shied away from both because I can't remember which one was a problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, cate. It is a pretty coat, as is the mohair cardigan. Frankly, I am not sure which one sheds either. I don't recall any shedding on anything else other than my one angora sweater.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.