Wednesday, October 1, 2014

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

New arrivals are on the JC website again and I just finished perusing them. I have been waiting for the sweaters to arrive, and was glad to see a few I liked. Among them, the Lambswool Tipped Sweater Tunic in 'elm indigo' was one of my favourites.

 Lambswool Tipped Sweater Tunic (similar here, here, here)

Boiled Wool Zip Front Hoodie is also calling my name. I wish it came in darker colours as well:
 Boiled Wool Zip Front Hoodie (similar here, here, here)

Roll-Sleeve Tee With Bow comes in three different colours and would look pretty under a blazer:
 
Roll-Sleeve Tee With Bow (similar here, here, here)

Collection Shiny Puffer Jacket in 'dark cranberry' is the same colour as the Shiny Puffer Vest, also a favourite of mine.
Collection Shiny Puffer Jacket (similar here, here, here)

The Icon Trench in Wool Cashmere is back again this year. I have already reviewed the one from a couple of years ago here before. Unfortunately it didn't work for me, but it is a very nice coat, nevertheless.
Icon Trench in Wool Cashmere (similar here, here, here)


Collection Metropolitan Calf Hair Ankle Boots (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, the Canyon Hobo. It's made of pebble leather very similar in texture to a couple of bags I have and which have lasted forever.
Canyon Hobo (similar here, here, here)


These are my favourites. What are yours? Please share. 

Thanks for dropping in, and have a great day tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Great picks, Rose! I am also interested in the boiled wool hoodie, and really like the looks of the collection puffer jacket. Much better than the other puffer jacket they have right now. The calf hair booties are gorgeous, but I cannot wear that type of heel anymore, unfortunately. I love that the bag has matching hardware instead of silver or gold. I think it makes it much more versatile...at least if you're like me and matching your jewelry with the hardware on your bag is a must. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melissa! Hope to see the boiled wool hoodie soon. Luckily, I still wear high heels and have my eye on those. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Rose. The calf hair heels are gorgeous, but I, too, won't wear a heel that high.
    I have my eye on the wool Melton Topcoat and the pinstripe zip sweater. I'm anxious to see what the reviews are for these items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check that coat and sweater if I see them in the store next time I go.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.