Tuesday, October 14, 2014

C. Wonder New Arrivals Picks

C. Wonderhad some new arrivals last week, and was able to peruse them earier this evening. My favourite pick is the Faux Fur Trim Waxed Cotton Belted Jacket. The best part is that it's machine washable.
Faux Fur Trim Waxed Cotton Belted Jacket (similar here, here, here)

This fall I noticed lots of fur vests across most retailers, and I see C. Wonder has another one this month: the Faux Fur Vest.

Elephant Print Silk Shirt  comes in both 'indigo' and 'cerulean combo:


This winter I am looking for a pair of flat booties, so I was happy when I saw the Chelsea Flat Ankle Booties  on the website:


I love the C. Wonder jewelry, and the Hearts of Gold Bangle is my favourite:


Lastly, the Long Cashmere Gloves, which come in five different colours:



Have you checked the C. Wonder website lately? What did you think about it? Please share. Through tomorrow, shipping costs only $5 at C. Wonder, if you are planning on shopping there.

As always, thanks for dropping by, and have agreat Wednesday out there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.