Sunday, September 28, 2014

Loft - September

Last weekend's visit to the Village also included a stopover at the Loft. As I previously mentioned, we now have a two other Loft stores in the area (Metrotown & Guilford).  New items made their way into the store, and a few of my favourites are below. First, the Floral Vine Pencil Skirt (size 6). It's a mix of cotton, rayon and spandex. I loved both the fit and the print of this skirt. The jacket no longer seems to be on the website, but it is style 342409 size 4. I loved how this jacket looked in combination with the skirt.

Jacket (item 342409)(similar here, here, here)

Second, the Leopard Print Sweater Dress (size S, TTS). This is an interesting leopard print in navy and blue on a grey foundation. It fits very comfortably and the colours are very pretty up close. For extra length, consider the Tall version (I am 5'6").


Third, the Snow Leopard Print Cat Coat (size S, TTS). I really liked the fit and feel of this coat. It looks luxurious in real life.


More Loft reviews in a couple of previous posts here and here. I am hoping to go back soon for the Custom Stretch Trouser Leg Pants in Zoe Fit. What else I'm liking at the Loft right now:
How about you? Have you shopped Loft lately? If so, what did you find? Please share!

Hope you are having a great weekend so far, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reviews, Rose! I love the floral vine pencil skirt on you...did you end up getting it? I haven't been to the Loft in ages since we don't have one of them anywhere near where I live now. They have really upped their game over the past couple of years, and seem to continue getting better. Do you think their prices are reasonable for the quality?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa! I haven't, at least not yet. I agree with you... loft has gotten better lately. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.