Tuesday, September 16, 2014

J. Crew - September (III)

As promised, here are the rest of the photos from my last JC trip. As promised, the Dannie Pants (size 6, 'navy') fit small and I sized up in them. I was curious about them and I think they fit similarly to the twill Minnies, but with the zipper at the back instead. The top is the Silk-Front Tank in Polka Dot (size S). I was surprised by how cute this top was in real life. I a trying on my usual top size small here.

 Dannie Pants (similar here, here, here)

Silk-Cutout Tee (size S, 'black'). I didn't see the 'vintage merlot', which was one of my favourites from the new arrivals, but the 'black' is pretty as well. The body of the tee is cotton, while the sheer trim is silk.


Stitched Sunburst Skirt in Stripe (size 6). I couldn't find size 4, so I tried this one instead. The skirt is all polly, all lined. It hits me just above the knee at 5'6".

Stitched Sunburst Skirt in Stripe (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, the Asymmetrical Zip Sweater (size S, 'bittersweet chocolate'). I didn't pay ,uch attention to this when it first appeared on the website, but I loved it when I saw it in the store. The colour is a gorgeous, rich brown, which I loved.


Here's what else I like at JC right now:

How about you? Which one's are your favourites? Please share.

Code SHOPFORFALL will give you 25% off full price items and an additional 30% off sale items through September 24. Are you shopping for fall yet? I know I am not yet. Yesterday, for example, we still had 29 degrees C up here, even though mornings and evenings are a bit chilly. So far it's been the warmest summer I have experienced around these parts, as far as I can remember.

2 comments:

  1. I ordered the polka dot flannel shirt. I did well last year with a flannel from JC so am hoping for the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to see that one yet. I did well with the flannel shirts too, BB!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.