Sunday, September 7, 2014

J. Crew - September (II)

A few more photos from my latest JC trips follow. I haven't seen any items from the newest roll-out as of yet in our store. The Needle-Punch Lace Sweater (size S, 'heather twig') is from a previous one, and is a very comfortable and soft wool blend with a lace applique on the front. I haven't seen anything like it so far, and looks beautiful up close. There is also a 'heather grey' version available.

Needle-Punch Lace Sweater (similar here, here, here)

A beautiful scarf that went unnoticed until recently - the Crinkle Plaid Scarf. I loved the colours (navy, white, pink and some beige mixed in) as well as its softness. The material used is a wool/viscose blend.


Next is the Floral Aplique Tee (size S, 'navy'). It fits TTS and is my favourite of the three colours available. The fabric is a cotton/modal blend. The sleeves are rolled up ans stitched to stay so.


From the sale section, the Sequin Dot Tee (size S, 'navy'), also fits TTS. This tee loks much better IRL and I was able to get it for the sale price minus 30%. I also liked the 'pale buff' version, but felt it was too pale for my skin. It would make a great piece underneath a dark blazer, though.


What else I'm liking at JC right now:
Stay tuned for a review of the Dannie Pants in my next post.

Hope you had a restful weekend, and have a great week ahead, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.