Saturday, September 6, 2014

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

This week J. Crew posted new arrivals, but I haven't had any time to check them out until now. The short week was extremely busy. I am looking for a casual blazer, and the Single-Button Jacket in Twill might be the one.

 Single-Button Jacket in Twill (similar here, here, here)

I really liked the colour and the shape of the new Harper Mermaid Glitter Flats. I think the 'gold navy' would look good with a couple of my skirts this winter.
 
Harper Mermaid Glitter Flats (similar here, here, here)

Merino Wool Skirt in 'heather carbon' looks warm and comfrotable. At 31" length, this hits me about 2 inches below the knee, from what I gather. (I am 5'6").

I'm not certain this is brand new, but I loved the Collection Draped Silk Popover in any of the three colours offered.


Collection Draped Silk Popover (similar here, here, here)

That's about it for me. I still have the Drapey Wool Sweatpants on my wishlist (among other things), but it's hard to shop for wool when you still have 25 degreees Celsius temperatures during the day. :) See these pants on me here.

The fall must-haves 25% off promo is still on at J. Crew through September 8. Did you gt anything, or are you waiting for cooler weather, like me? Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.