Friday, September 12, 2014

J. Crew Factory New Arrivals Picks

I was just peeking at the JCF new arrivals and found a few of my previous favourites there. One of them is the Factory rendition of the Plaster Peony Tee from last year, the Factory Retro Flower Collector Tee. I love the grey background and the cotton fabric.
  
Factory Retro Flower Collector Tee (similar here, here, here)

Another favourite is the Factory Pocket Pencil Skirt. I have the Patch-Pocket Pencil Skirt from the regular store and have worn it a lot last winter.
  
Factory Pocket Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here)

Factory Long Belted Puffer Jacket. I would love to try this on to check how long it really is. Love the navy.
Factory Long Belted Puffer Jacket  (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, the  Factory Tweed Chevron-Stripe Dress. I have seen the Factory wool blend dresses in the past and they seem to be well made. I love the pattern on this one. It woudl be perfect for the office worn with a black or burgundy blazer.
Factory Tweed Chevron-Stripe Dress (similar here, here, here)

That's about it for me. How about you? Anything you like or got at the Factory store? Please share!

Hope your week has ended on a happy note, and have a gret weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love the chevron stripe dress too, Rose.

    I'm heading back to the US in a month and will be sure to look out for these Factory items.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have a great visit, SGS!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.