Friday, September 19, 2014

Gap - September

As I mentioned in my previous Gap post, I have a few more photos from my lates trip at the Gap. I found quite a few new arrivals I loved. Among them, this Contrast-Panel Sweater Tunic (size S, 'vintage navy'). This sweater fits TTS. The navy portion is a larger gauge knit and cotton, while the panel is a smaller gauge and wool. I really liked this sweater a lot, and with the current 35% off promo is a good deal. The white marks are on the mirror.


Next was the Long Cardigan (size S, 'navy). I loved the thickness and the length of this sweater. It will look good with my Pixie Pants in the similar colour. 


Another plaid item I forgot about in the previous post (which was all about plaid at the Gap), the Plaid Shirtdress (size S). It looked much cuter in real life than on the website, and I loved it styled with the yellow belt (and which I cannot find on the website).


Lastly, the Pointelle Henley (size S, 'deep sailor blue'). This wa smy favourite colour, but it also comes in four others as well. 


What else I'm liking at the Gap:

How about you? Have you visited the Gap lately? Please share! 

Have a great weekend! I think our summer is finally coming to an end. Today I got soaked while walking my pooch at lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.